Thursday, May 30, 2013

Amare Roma...

{Loving Rome}...

That's the title of my page "Loving Rome" and we really, really do love and adore this amazing city.  As you can see, we love to travel & we've been on some incredible trips; however, I've never felt this way about any other place that I've been.  It's a very special city, and the fact that we were there as a family, made it even more amazing.

I clearly remember the day this photo was taken ~ first we spent the day at Vatican City & St. Peter's Basilica, then we walked back to our hotel, shopping along the way.  After a bit of down time, we had an amazing dinner at the Ristorante Tre Scalini in the Piazza Navona, and then we walked to the Trevi Fountain to make our wishes for a return to the city.  It was ... PERFECTION!

To capture this special memory, I used some papers from the Everyday Life Collection from Paper Loft. I also used a few of the graphics from the Good Times Accessory Sheet & the matching Alphabet Stickers for my title.  To add a bit of texture and visual interest, I used stamps from Unity Stamp Company (passport stamp background) and Technique Tuesday (date/words).



Arrivederci


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs