Friday, May 31, 2013

Same Supplies...3 ways with TRC!

Hi Friends...I'm here today with a super simple card set that features a fun little stamp set and just a few additional supplies from The Rubber Cafe.   I used the stamp set called Build-A-Bloom and made three different cards all using the same colors, cardstock, pattern papers, and inks.    


For my first card, I stamped the flower stems in light green ink directly on the white cardstock.  Then I inked up the flower in light blue and stamped it on another piece of cardstock.  After I trimmed it out with a scallop circle diecut, I popped it up using Kool-Tac foam dots.  I also popped up the sentiment from the Fabulous Phrases stamp set with foam dots.


For my second card, I used some different images from the Build-A-Bloom set and used the sentiment from the True Friend set.  I used all of the same supplies on this card, but just changed up the layout.


On my third card, I once again used the same supplies with yet another layout.  The Thank You sentiment is from the Thank You For Everything set.


Get more out of your stamps and use up the bits and pieces you have laying around.  See you next time!


Supplies:
Stamps ~ The Rubber Cafe:  Build-A-Bloom Fabulous Phrases,  True Friend,  Thank You For Everything
Ink ~ Memento (Rich Cocoa)
Adhesive ~  Kool-Tac foam dots

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love them!Very pretty!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Awesome cards! I love them!!

Mary-Anne V said...

sweet card set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs