Thursday, May 17, 2012

Strawberry Sweet

SERIOUSLY YUMMY!  That's what I think of this new set called Strawberry Sweet from Gourmet Rubber Stamps & this set {along with many other GRS sets} is now available at i{heart}papers!  OMW ~ this strawberry image just makes my mouth water for some juicy strawberry goodness & I'm super happy with how my card turned out today!  I was inspired by a card I pinned on my inspiration board on Pinterest  that was created by Kelly Rose and I just had to do something similar with this pretty set.

I began by stamping the image three times on kraft cardstock using white pigment ink and then embossing with white embossing powder.  Then I colored my images with Copic markers ~ they just pop right off the card don't they?   The Copic colors I used were  ~ Strawberries: R22, 24, 27; Leaves: YG91, 93, 95, 97; Blooms: R20, 21, 32, Y17.




OK ~ I now need to go have some of the big juicy strawberries that I have in my fridge ~ YUM!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This card is definitely yummy Kendra!! I love it!

chickadee3357 said...

Saw this on Pinterest and had to come let you know that I love it! I love the coloring and the white on the craft. Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs