Thursday, May 3, 2012

Alaska Project ... more photo layouts

Well the week is just clicking along and I decided that I'm going to show you a few more pages from my Alaska Project. This week I finished up the land portion of our trip and now I'll begin the cruise portion next!  I still have some AMAZING photos to share with you!

Today I have more photo sleeve layouts to show you.  I used bits and pieces of journaling blocks, tags, stickers and stamped images on these pages from the 
Simple Stories Destination kit along with stamps by Unity, Hero Arts, and Technique Tuesday.  

These pages have the last of our stop in Girdwood, Alaska at our stay at the Alyeska Resort, the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center & our last stop on the land tour ~ Seward, Alaska (where we met the ship).  Next week, I'll share photos from one of our most amazing days while in Seward and Resurrection Bay ~ just before we boarded the ship.

First up is the tram ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska ~ amazing views and our timing for the tram was just perfect because it rained like crazy the day before and it was foggy later in the afternoon.



Here are a few shots from the TOP of the WORLD!



After our lovely stay in Girdwood, we boarded our motor coach for Seward; however, we did have a great stop along the way to the Alaskan Wildlife Conservation Center.  We saw tons of animals close up and got some great shots.  All of the animals here were rescued and are in rehabilitation and most can't be released into the wild because of injuries they suffered.


This was a wonderful place and we enjoyed our visit very much!



A few more hours on the motor coach and we arrived at our last stop on our land tour.  We spent the evening walking around the hotel and then having dinner at the Windsong Lodge.  I added some postcards and the hotel brochure to my page.


More lovely views right outside our hotel room.



Have a great Thursday!  I'll be back tomorrow with a fun OCL Challenge to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day this Saturday!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs