Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's time for some delicious new Appetizers!

Welcome to a new week and since it's the 15th, it's time to share two new Appetizer sets from Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  The names are Strawberry Sweet {which I'll have a sample for you soon}, and Happy Independence.  


For my card I used the new 6x6 paper pad from Authentique called Glory & ink from Palette ~ both from i{heart}papers.  I thought with Memorial Day coming up, it would be nice to make a Thank You card to honor those who serve our country.

I thought I'd share an idea I picked up from Pinterest on how to make the perfect banner with a square punch.  So here are a few pictures ...



Boom ~ done!  Easy Peasy huh?



Now it's time to hop around and see what lovely creations the other Gourmet Girls came up with... I know you'll love their creations.  You can see the full sets on the GRS Blog & i{heart}papers.

5 comments:

Jingle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Deb said...

Love this gorgeous patriotic card with all its layers and pretty papers! And what a great tip! <3

chickadee3357 said...

Great idea with the banner! Awesome card Kendra!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

oh yes!! it's so easy to make the banner I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it! Thanks for sharing and I still love the colors on your card!

Basement Stamper said...

Great banner, thanks for sharing that awesome tip with us!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs