Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine Gift Bags

Happy Monday Everyone!

I was shopping a few weeks ago at Michael's and found these cute Valentine bags and heart clips and the ideas on how to use them immediately started going through my head.  So I purchased the clips (bag of 6) for $1 along with 6 of the bags ($.59 each) ~ cheap and oh so cute!

I used the Hearts and Hugs set from Our Craft Lounge along with the Notes of Love set that is just filled with adorable sentiments for someone you love.  Although both sets are great for Valentine's Day, they are perfect for any occasion filled with LOVE ~ anniversaries, weddings, or just a mushy love note.


Here's a close up of the tag & clip.

2 comments:

♥Wendi said...

Super cute! I love them! Thanks for sharing.

Karinn said...

Really cute! I love the style and colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs