Friday, February 18, 2011

LAD DT Challenge: Inspired by Lizzie....

Post #2 for today ~ scroll down for more Friday fun...

Today at Lizzie Anne Designs, we are having a Design Team Challenge.  This month we needed to find a card in the LAD Sketchbook from another designer & use the layout of the card.  I found this sweet card by Tricia (Lizzie) using the 2011 Winter Mix - Lucky in Love ~  Here's what I came up with...



I used the fun little Sixlet set called Dare to be Fabulous!  I used basically the same layout; however, I had to put the dress cutout on a mat because it got lost on the card.

Over on the LAD Blog, you can check out what the other girls were up to for this challenge and who inspired their projects...

8 comments:

Deb said...

Love this, Kendra! Black and red are a favorite color scheme, especially with kraft! Love the lace and little bling accents!

Tricia Ulberg said...

I'm honored my card inspired you. Your cards certainly always inspire me! ;)

Pam Hornschu said...

Love that color combo, and the frame for that dress is perfect.

Taylor said...

Love the color combo - I broke out the Kraft too, lol! Awesome card!

Rose Ann said...

Your dress looks so pretty with the bling, and I love the papers and trim!! Your card is so beautiful, Kendra!!

Meridith said...

I love how this turned out! Great card Kendra!!!

anya said...

This is fantastic, Kendra! I love it!

Aion Accounts said...

WoW! super love the combination of colors. . the frame for the dress so awesome. .=)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs