Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cupcake Wishes ...

Happy Ground Hogs Day!  You know what Punxsutawney Phil is gonna see today ~ NOTHING!  It's a blizzard out there.  Are you snowed in too?  We are having a blizzard in the midwest & schools are closed today.  I think it's gonna be a jammie day ~ woohooo ~ and we are gonna celebrate with CUPCAKES!!!!   I saw an adorable cupcake on the February cover of Cards Magazine and just HAD TO make one!


I used the new sentiment set from Lizzie Anne Designs called Perfect Phrases and I just love it.  That will be a set I pick up over and over because it is...PERFECT!  You can see all of the new Lizzie Anne sets that came out yesterday on the New Release page of the website.

Stay warm and safe out there!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is so cool! I love how you did the cupcake wrapper.

MichelleY said...

OMW....this is darling!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs