Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just Playing...

Yesterday I decided to play with some new stamps I purchased last week.  It's been a long time since I bought new stamps or made something that wasn't for a design team project.  It has also been a really long time since I did any scrapbooking!  So....I thought I'd have a little fun with all of that! 

I found this super fun pattern paper from Fancy Pants with the bike preprinted on the bottom to get my project started and then I added the fabulous stamped images from There She Goes Clear Stamps to add embellishments and backgrounds as well as the title to the page!   The stamp set I used is simply called LOVE.   This really didn't turn out to be my normal clean and simple style.  It's kind of busy... I don't know, what do you think?


 Here is a close up of the title block and hanging hearts next to my beautiful girl.




Supplies Used:

Stamps ~ There She Goes Clear Stamps (LOVE Stamp set)
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ Fancy Pants
Ink ~ Palette
Gems ~ Kaiser
Twine ~ Divine Twine
Nestabilities ~ Labels Four

3 comments:

AShu93 said...

That is really beautiful! The bike is so cute with its trail of hearts & your daughter is just gorgeous in the photos. I also like the hearts hanging with the twine. What a great idea!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I love this page and you are right, it isn't your usual style. But when you have such a beautiful subject in those pictures, everything works!

Bev Gerard said...

Goodness, Kendra! Meghan has become a lovely young woman! This is a perfect page to show off some of her personality!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs