Sunday, November 21, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #40 - Again!

Yes, I posted a sketch challenge card yesterday, but I actually had two done for this challenge and didn't realize it until I posted the first card yesterday.  LOL ~ I guess I really liked the sketch card!  This was such a quick card, but I really love how it turned out. 

Now it's your turn to play along on the sketch.  Did you know if you go leave a link to your sketch card on the OCL Blog, you will be entered to win a set of your choice????  GO FOR IT ~ it's EASY PEASY!!!!

Supplies from i{heart}paper:
Nestibilties ~ Label 4

AND THE WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY IS.......
           MICHELLE Y ~ WOOHOOOO! 

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Kendra this is GORGEOUS!!!

Jimmie Earl said...

Beautiful card. I envy your ability to stamp successfully. I can't ever get a good image!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Mmm...really love this vintage look, beautiful colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs