Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just Ducky!

Hello Peeps and welcome to Thursday's blog post.  I've been having fun this week pulling out a bunch of old sets from Our Craft Lounge as part of the Thankful for YOU promotion on the OCL Blog.  You'll have to run on over there and try and win some fun sets!

Today my card features the set called Ducky Days & I really think it turned out CUTE!  I just love the My Minds Eye paper (Fine and Dandy - True Blue) matched up with this set ~ perfect huh?

Don't forget to grab the blog blinkie on my sidebar and add it to your blog for more chances to win fun sets from OCL!  You can find all the rules & details HERE.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Ducky Days)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Find & Dandy True Blue)
Ink ~ Palette & Copics (YR31, Y35, YR23, YR61, YR18, BG72, BG10, W7)
Sparkly Fluff ~ 24 Kt Gold
Nestabilities ~ Scallop Square

1 comment:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Kendra, your choice of DP is perfect for your little ducky friend! I just love how color coordinated he is!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs