Monday, November 22, 2010

LAD Weekly Sketch!

Welcome to a new week!  Today it's my turn to host the weekly sketch challenge for Lizzie Anne Designs.  For my sketch this week, I decided to do something a little bit different.  So here is the sketch...


 AND... here is my project!  I think you'll agree that the images from the November Monthly Mix (The Key to Happiness) fit perfectly for this sketch.  HOWEVER, Lizzie Anne makes all kinds of wonderful images with matching sentiments that would fit this sketch perfectly!


So put your creative thinking cap on and post your creation to the LAD Facebook page. I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Don't over think it ~ it's an easy sketch.

2 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

I love this, Kendra! When I saw the sketch, I just couldn't picture what I would do. Now I still don't know what to do, but I can at least visualize the thought behind it! Lol. Love the polka dot border!

Tricia Ulberg said...

Very elegant!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs