Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday & OCL...

Good Cyber Monday morning!  I wanted to let you know that i{heart}papers is having a HUGE sale on all of the OCL sets she has in stock ~ we're talkin' DEEP DISCOUNTS GIRLS ~ 40% off all OCL set!  In fact, Kate has all three of these sets in stock right now ~ Trim the Tree, White Christmas & Vintage Swirls

Need a simple Christmas card idea ~ well this one is it!  
  1. First I cut out white cardstock using my Nestabilities Labels 8 die.
  2. I stamped the ornaments in two colors of Palette Ink (Seascape & Prussian Blue).  
  3. I drew black lines with a Copic Multiliner pen.
  4. Then I added some silver brads at the top of the ornaments.  
  5. For a little bling, I added a dot of Frosted Lace Stickles to the top of the brad.  
  6. Next, I added a sentiment from White Christmas at the bottom in the darker ink and a snowflake from the same set in the lighter ink, then added more Frosted Lace Stickles to the center of the snowflake.  
  7. For the card base, I stamped a background using the Vintage Swirls set to match the pattern on the ornaments ~ PERFECT!  Don't forget to stamp backgrounds girls ~ it really makes your card!
  8. I added a touch of ribbon to the main stamped image & then attached it to the cardbase with Zva foam Dimensionals.
Simple as that ~ 8 easy peasy steps!

1 comment:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Beautiful! Love the blues! Thanks for the instructions, I always like instructions. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs