Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Cards...

I hope you all enjoyed the fun blog hop yesterday! So today I'm back with more of cards I made during my marathon stamping session this past weekend using the Bookworm set by Our Craft Lounge. As I mentioned yesterday, my daughter wanted to give notes to each teacher she had over the past 7 years.

To make this stamping session go a bit faster, I stamped out all my images in black ink, colored them all at the same time and then used my Nestabilities to die cut the shapes. Then I went to work on putting a variety of card bases together. The stamped images are all pretty similar, but the different pattern paper scraps and ribbons make them look so much different.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Bookworm); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ KI Memories & Imaginisce; Ribbon ~ SU; Ink ~ Palette, Copics.

4 comments:

wendyp said...

super CUTE!!! love that bookworm image!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

You and Bookworm = MAGIC! :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cute cards Kendra! What a compliment that your daughter wanted to give these to her teachers! I just about flipped when Benjamin asked me to make tags for candy bars for him to write notes in to give to his friends that graduated. Ü

Debbie Corbari said...

Kendra..you are a stamping ROCKSTAR!! LOVE these!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs