Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!

This is one of my very favorite birthday pictures of my son Matt ~ Just look at those great dimples! This photo was taken 2 years ago in Juneau, Alaska on his 8th birthday. We took a 2 week cruise and land tour up there & on this special day, we went dog sledding on the summer sleds, talked to a musher, and enjoyed a gorgeous day in the Alaskan forests. What a way to spend your birthday! I love ya babe!

OK ~ on to my project for the day!

I have yet another creation from the Lizzie Anne Designs set called Garden Inspirations ~ can you tell that it's my very favorite set? Between the set and the digital paper pack ~ it's so easy to create with this wonderful pair of products!

For the digital paper, I used Photoshop Elements to change the color of the paper from a rose color to orange. I love being able to change the colors and scale of the designs.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Inspirations); Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Perfect Polkas & Garden Inspirations); Ink ~ White pigment, Palette; Ribbon ~ May Arts.



1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Happy Birthday Matt, you handsome devil!

Love your card, Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs