Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last day to HOP...

Well today is the last day of our blog hop ~ hope you enjoyed it. But don't worry, you still have time to enter. We are celebrating Simon Says Stamp's 1st Birthday with a big Blog Hop so the members of the Simon Says Stamp Design Team have had lots of fun things to show you along the way!

If you came here from Jo's Blog, welcome! However, if not, you will want to start at the Simon Challenge Blog, so you can win some of the fabulous prizes being offered along the way. AND...there is a mystery puzzle to solve at the end, so make sure you collect the MYSTERY LETTER from each blog ~ the prize at the end is a $100 shopping spree at the Simon Says Stamp store ~ FABULOUS!!!

Not only is there a prize at the end of the blog hop if you collect all the mystery letters, but I have blog candy too! It's an Exclusive set from Simon Says Stamp called Mushrooms Grow Together ~ isn't it CUTE? Here is a birthday sample just for the occasion ~ totally fun!!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Simon Says Stamp (Mushroms Grow Together &
Simply the Best Sentiments); Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Ink ~ Palette & Copics;
Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Nestabilities; Punches ~ SU ovals & small flower;
Edge Punch ~ EK Success; Ric Rac & gems.

And here is the cute set you can win!

Leave a comment anywhere on my blog to win for this cute little set & I will pick a winner on TODAY - Wednesday, June 24th at 2pm (1600 GMT). YOU MUST LEAVE CONTACT INFORMATION with your post or have contact info in your Blogger profile! If you don't, I will pick a new winner. (Please be patient if you don't hear from me right away since I am on vacation and I'm not sure what kind of internet access I will have.)

OK ~ my last two pieces of business:

My MYSTER LETTER is ~ D

And the next stop on the blog hop is ~
Lorraine!


2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

These little mushrooms are so cute! I love the little house one!

Tracey said...

Such a cute card Kendra!! Love the mushrooms! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs