Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Special Day & LAD Sketch ...

Today is a special day! My husband and I are celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary ~ I told him that we aren't old enough to have been married that long! Anyway, here we are on June 3, 1989 ~ Dang we look young!

Now on to my project for today. It's time for a new Lizzie Anne Sketch! I was working on my June assignments yesterday & decided to pull up the current sketch challenge.
I used my favorite Lizzie Anne set called Garden Inspiration & the matching Digital Paper Pack. I love working with the Digital Papers because you can change the colors and scale down the sizes for cards. I pretty much kept to the sketch, except for the ribbon on the sketch. I decided to use a button and tied a bow on it with linen thread.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Inspirations); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Inspirations Digital Paper Pack); Ink ~ Palette, SU; Button ~ PTI; Linen Thread ~ SU.


4 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Happy Anniversary Kendra and Tim! What a fabulous day! :) Your card is super sweet, too. Hugs!

nancy said...

Happy Anniversary :) !!! Oh, and super cute card too!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy 20th! We are celebrating the same number of years right along with ya! Ü

Debbie Corbari said...

Are ya KIDDING ME? TWENTY?!?! Congrats! What were ya like TWELVE when you got married? Geesh! Hope you had a FABULOUS DAY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs