Sunday, November 2, 2008

One Last BOO!

I should have put these up yesterday, but I needed to share my Thanksgiving table setting for Lizzie Anne Designs. So today, one last Halloween post for this year!

I love Halloween, so I was excited to find time to make some special treats. We had a neighborhood potluck supper before the kids went trick-or-treating & the my kids helped me make some fun BOO Cupcakes.


Here are my little gobblins ~ Matt was Anikin Skywalker & Megan was Elphaba (aka The Wicked Witch of the West) from the musical WICKED.

She's about the prettiest witch I've ever seen!

I couldn't get much of a smile out of this guy!

Hot Cocoa Packets using my Lizzie Anne Designs Spooked stamp set. However, it was 60 outside, so we sure didn't need them this year!

Fun little BOO TO YOU! Cupcakes

Some cupcake boxes for friends!

8 comments:

MichelleY said...

Kendra, The kids look wonderful! Megan is definitely the pretties witch out there and Matt is so serious! LOL!

Your halloween treats are spooktacular! LOVE the cocoa packets and cupcake boxes!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Super cute cupcakes!!!
WOW - is Megan GORGEOUS!!!!!
Matt is quite handsome - and definitely a cool Anikin!

Anonymous said...

Your treats are so inspiring! I love your work Kendra...especially the paper pumpkin centerpiece from yesterday's post. I can't wait to get into my paper stash and get started!

CreativeMish said...

wow! You did a great job making all of those treats! I love the hot cocoa packets!

Jennifer Buck said...

Your kids are adorable! :) How fun!

Your Halloween treats are amazing! :) Love them! :)

Anonymous said...

You're kids are so cute! And those treats....yum! I would have come to your house to trick or treat!

Anonymous said...

Did you make or buy the cupcake boxes? michellemallett@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Hey, when were Matt and Megan here to take the picture? Looks exactly like the side of our house! Love the hot chocolate containers. I've been handing out individual packets of cocoa for several years and kids love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs