Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Riley Stamps...

Wooohoooo... two new Riley Moose stamps will be released tomorrow along with 4 new Hanna sets. First off, Riley is totally overdosing on Chocolate ~ I think that was all of us last week with Halloween.


And then on the second card, Riley is sooooooo not happy about doing the ironing. Yes that would be me! I DON'T iron. In fact, about only time I get my iron out is if a craft project is involved. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like wrinkled clothes. I practically pounce on my dryer when the buzzer goes off so I can get the clothes out and hung up and neatly folded. You won't find piles of clean, unfolded clothes in my house or in my dryer. Yes, all because I hate to iron!


Don't forget tomorrow is Inchie Friday!

Supplies Used: S
tamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection, Things Riley Would Say); Card #1: Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ The Paper Studio; Nesties; Palette Ink & Copics; Ribbon/Flower/Brad ~ SU. Card #2: Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper & Buttons ~ SEI; Nesties; Ribbon ~ SU.

6 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Oh my, I love both these images! I love choc. mousse and what a clever stamp!

Angela said...

oh my goodness...these are sooo cute. I really like these...anything chocolate is a favorite. I iron every day (actually enjoy it:)) so I like that one as well. I just love your blog, too. :)

Katie Skiff said...

Sooo cute! Choclate Moose! LOL.. I also hate to iron...but I do have clean unfolded clothes behind now! LOL...

Vicki G said...

Both cards are adorable Kendra...... I hear you with the ironing business......yep I make a mad dash to the dryer as well...........ironing......EWWWWWW

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I love Riley. :)

Mary said...

Now these cards are really funny! The stamps are a must have. I love the cards themselves...really feature the actual stamps. Delightful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs