Monday, November 24, 2008

Be Merry...

So here's a few easy Christmas cards & very little stamping included. I love this new paper from My Mind's Eye called Be Merry! It's from i{heart}papers (IHP) and it's so darn cute!

There are several different papers in the line, and in another week or so you'll be seeing them on more of them on my Christmas cards. I've come up with something fun and different this year that I'm excited about. If you know me and on my Christmas card list (or follow my blog) you know I try to come up with something a little different each year ~ this year is no exception. But you'll have to wait a bit longer to see them. I know...I'm a tease! This week there is more blog candy from IHP ~ this time around it's Lori & Tracy's turn. The blog candy everyone is picking out from IHP has been OUTSTANDING! So make sure you go enter.


i{heart}papers Supplies:
Snowflake Stamps ~ Hero Arts (Winter's Butterfly)
Pattern Paper ~ Be Merry (My Mind's Eye)
Nestabilities

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the colours!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this new line of paper!

kribss said...

very cute!

MichelleY said...

Kendra....this paper is AWESOME! I love the non-traditional Christmas colors! Your cards are super sweet!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! and to top it off... snowmen are my favorite!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs