Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Cheer...

AAAAACCCCCCKKKKK...I can't tell you how much I don't like this time of year! It's freezing cold here & it's dark and gloomy. Because of that, my pictures are not turning out very well these past few days ~ sorry about that! If anyone can recommend a good light box for photography, please leave me a comment ~ I would really appreciate it.

OK ~ on to the post. My cards for today were actually make and take projects last summer at CHA. I was thrilled to be able to sit there with Jennifer McGuire of Hero Arts ~ one of my stamping heroes! We made both of these cards and then she had leftover supplies so today I decided to make this cute little nugget tin to match.

The stamp set is by Hero Arts and is called Jolly Christmas. The Nugget tin uses snowflakes from the Winter's Butterfly set also by Hero Arts. These items are all available from i{heart}papers!

Excuse the cross-eyed penquin please! The eyes got all messed up and I just couldn't get him to look right. He's kind of silly isn't he?


Supplies from i{heart}papers ~
Stamps ~ Hero Arts Jolly Christmas & Winter's Butterfly
Nugget Tins

3 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

I got one off eBay for about $10. It collapses and stores away nicely and comes with 4 different colored backdrops. I need some good lights though.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, I know what you mean. It is dark before I get home and dark when I leave and I can't seem to find any good light.

Adorable projects!!

Deb said...

SO cute! These are so whimsical and fun!

I stumbled upon a temporary fix for photos when I accidentally bought a BI-fold foam board (instead of a tri-fold display for my son's government project). I set it up in the laundry on top of the washer and take tightly angled pictures w/ no flash. Works in a pinch!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs