Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Summer Hanna...

Isn't she CUTE???? I love the look of this new Hanna ~ I do wish I looked like this in a bikini! I need to give credit to my sweet friend Pam Hooten for the water bottle tag ~ she did one several years ago and I just love the idea! I used two new sets for these pieces and they both have adorable images. These new sets will be available from Hanna Stamps on Friday, May 2nd (at midnight).

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Fun in the Sun & SPF 50); Cardstock ~ Prism & Papertrey (white); Pattern Paper ~ Cloud 9 Sunrise Smoothie Collection; Ink ~ Black Palette, Copics & SU Guava; Eyelets, Ticket Corner Punch & Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Scallop Rectangle ~ Megabilities by Spellbinders.

4 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

What a CUTE ensemble, kendra!!!!!!!! OMW - that Hanna is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this set you've made!!! So fun!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! Love this Kendra!! Soooo CUTE! Perfect combo!

Vicki G said...

Sweet. Those goodies are adorable in Guava!!!

Vicki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs