Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Blooms...

You may find this hard to believe, but I actually took all three of these pictures & right in my own back yard (and my neighbors yard too)! I'm actually in shock at how wonderful they turned out! This top picture should actually be turned in the other direction, but I really love it this way & decided not to rotate it.

We have several Cleveland Pear trees in our yard ~ they are non-fruit bearing trees and they have these gorgeous white blooms on them in the spring. I wish these beautiful little buds would last longer. We are due to get rain over the next few days, so I hope they make it through the heavy drops.

I actually had some cards ready to post for today, but I just love the details in all of these photographs and I really wanted to share them. What wonderful creations God has given to us!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are gorgeous pics Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs