Monday, April 14, 2008

Jolies Fleurs...

I just love this gorgeous set from Lizzie Anne Designs! It's a perfect set for coloring in with my favorite Copic Markers.

Today I decided to sit and just stamp for fun since I haven't stamped in over a week. We just got home late Friday evening from New York City. We spent a week in the big city for Spring Break. WOW ~ can you say CULTURE SHOCK!!!! Even though I grew up in the Detroit area, I am no longer a city girl. I love my small town where you know everyone and can't see into your neighbors house from your side window. I'm not knocking the big city, I just know it's not for me.

That being said, we did have a wonderful time on vacation. The highlight for me was seeing two Broadway Musicals ~ Wicked & The Lion King! They were both amazing. I'll share some pictures of our vacation in the next few days.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Jolies Fleurs), Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Black Palette & Copics; Pattern Paper ~ MOD by Autumn Leaves; Ribbon & Brads ~ Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

joslyn said...

these are way way cute. i love the colors. fabulous.

Stefanie Staniak said...

These cards are beautiful Kendra. Love the colors, very vibrant!

Lana said...

Very pretty Kendra Sue!

Unknown said...

WHAT??? We were in NYC last week, too. Why didn't anyone tell me you were there???

Shabbychick Junk said...

Just checking in to see what you're up to! Looks like some fun stuff! :)

LZ

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs