Monday, July 23, 2007

Paper Salon Goodies...



A very sweet friend of mine, Joy & her friend Daisy, own an online store called Eclectic Paperie. What a fun place to shop! I found these fabulous Paper Salon stamps called Summer Fun Tailored Tins & matching paper (also from Paper Salon) called Sizzle! They are lots of fun! Oh, and on the card to the far right ~ I used the new BoBunny 20" Flex Ruler to make the wave. EASY PEASY! So go stop by Eclectic Paperie ~ you won't be disappointed!
I have lots more goodies in the works from Joy & Daisy, so stay tuned...

8 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Kendra, I love what you have done with the Paper Salon stamps. I think that ep store that Joy and Daisy have is wonderful, too.

Cheryl KVD said...

Love the colors. They go so well together!
Cheryl KVD

Jessica said...

Very cute cards, they look great!

Anonymous said...

These are great cards! I love these colors - so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

I really like the papers. I will have to check out the website. TFS!
Jen B

Angela said...

I so want to go to the beach/ocean now!! Very fresh and inviting... love it! I think I'll go pack now... j/k.

~Angela in Warsaw

Angela said...

The colors are great here, too. Everything goes together...don't know how you do it! Thanks for the ideas....

~Angela in Warsaw

Anonymous said...

Cute cards. Love the colors of the papers on these. May have to check those out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs