Thursday, July 19, 2007

I LOVE THIS PAGE...

I love this picture, this new textured cardstock, these stamp sets, the colors ~ EVERYTHING! I found this layout on the Hero Arts website {by Sherri Carroll ~ one of my favorite stampers} & I knew exactly which picture I wanted to scrapbook. The border is the new Stem Sayings stamp set from Stampin' Up! & the flowers are all made with various Stampin' Up! punches. In case you can't read the border, it says "I made a wish and you came true!". These new products are absolutely wonderful. I can finally scrapbook the way I like and use SU stuff ~ YIPEE!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Priceless, Stem Sayings, Big Deal Alphabet; Textured Cardstock ~ White, Pixie Pink, Wild Wasabi; Ink~Pixie Pink, Wild Wasabi; Punches: 5-Petal Flower, Scallop Circle, 1" circle, 3/4" circle.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy! all this new stuff on your pages makes me want to go shopping :-)

Anonymous said...

Love it...love the simplicity of it yet it's stunning!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love this page Kendra!!

Memories of Time said...

You are my scrapping IDOL!!!

Hey Kendra..... did ya know YOU ROCK?
Check my blog baby!!!

Cheryl KVD said...

I can see why you love it! So beautiful!
Cheryl KVD

L8ybug2 said...

what a wonderful page. Great use of the punches. TFS! Rita

Anonymous said...

Kendra,

I love the way the pink matches so perfectly. It is an absolutely beautiful page!
JenB

Angela said...

Lovely page!! Neat ideas!! I don't know if I told you or not - I have a Megan too - she's 10.

~Angela in Warsaw

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs