Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can you say .... YUMMY?


I had a box of new goodies show up on Monday & finally had a chance to play today. YIPEEE!I just can't get enough of this new color combination! Stampin' Up! did a great job coming up with fun In Colors this year. My combo above ~ Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery & Really Rust. I also used the new Happiness & Polka Dot background stamps, Thinking Happy Thoughts Stamp set, the new scallop circle punch AND the Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon (one of my very favorite new products). If you haven't had a chance to see the new Stampin' Up! Fall & Winter Collection ~ you've got to take a look!

Tip of the Day: When you only want to use a portion of a large background stamp:
  • cover the area you DON'T want to use with scotch tape,
  • ink the area you will be using,
  • take the tape off, and
  • stamp on your paper ~voila!

It's clean, simple & fast!

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Very cute cards! I love the color combo. I wasn't sure that I needed Groovy Guava but now you've got me thinking!

Shabbychick Junk said...

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME COMBO, GIRL!

Cheryl KVD said...

Wow, you are so good about matching color combos! Great cards!
Cheryl KVD

Heather F said...

Your cards have made me want to purchase Wild Wasabi. I have the variety pack, but I think I'll need the stamp pad and paper pack as well! Wow! Thanks for enabling me! :D

Anonymous said...

Love your style...wonderful creations! I found your blog a few days ago & quickly reached for the "favaorites" button...wanted to bookmark it!

Awesome site. You are stamping with some of my favorite colors & products! Thanks so much for sharing!!! = )

L8ybug2 said...

Wow! I love, love, love these cards. Great job! Rita

Unknown said...

I love all of these cards, and can't wait to try them myself. I just got my circle punch! Yeah!

Jan Scholl said...

I love these colors-I have some yarn in the peachy one, maybe I Need to crochet a blankie for myslef. I am saving this one to my drool list.

Anonymous said...

Wow I love all your ideas! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Tania Jones

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs