Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another Tasty Treat...

Have I mentioned that I LOVE the new textured cardstock from SU? Well if I haven't ~ it's FABULOUS!!!! I am in scrapbooking heaven with all this wonderful paper. I took this picture of Jazmine on the 4th of July. She was standing there posed so pretty ~ and she stayed there AND I had my camera ~ that's amazing. I saw this great layout in my August issue of Creating Keepsakes and I just knew that I had to use it with the new Round Up scrapbook kit and Outlaw paper from Stampin' Up! It's a perfect fit!

Supplies Used ~ Stamps: Wanted & Priceless; Paper/Cardstock: Round Up Scrapbook Kit, Outlaw DS paper; Ink: Close to Cocoa; Punches: Small Oval & Photo Corner; Other: Hodgepodge Hardware.


7 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

Great colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Kendra -- what an awesome page! Great job!!

Pam said...

So pretty Kendra, a very pretty dog too!

Cheryl KVD said...

Awesome layout! Everything flows together so nice!
Cheryl KVD

L8ybug2 said...

Love the colors. Sweet page....Rita

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of this page. Not sure if I like this one or the one you displayed at the fair better, they were both beautiful!!

JenB

Angela said...

Very nice page! I saw this page idea in CK also. Love that mag. - lots of neat ideas.

~Angela in Warsaw

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs