Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yes, I'm still scrappin'

This is how it seems to be for me. I don't scrapbook for months and months and then once I start...LOOK OUT! Cuz then the pages just seem to keep coming and coming and coming. This would be one of those layouts that I put in the category of "Well at least it's done". {Meaning ~ I don't love it, but it's done and in the album.}

Puppy Kisses ~ Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper,
Ribbon & Embellishments: KI Memories;
Stamps: Hero Arts; Ink: Staz-On; Brads: Making Memories



Jaz ~ Cardstock & Chipboard: Bazzill; Pattern paper: Chatterbox


Now this page on the other hand, I LOVE! I adore these pictures that were taken when Jazz was about 9 weeks old. Who wouldn't love that face? {By the way, I only had one "z" for the page, so that's why I misspelled her name ~ there is only one "z" in Jazmine!}

~~~~~~~~

Photo Printing Tip: A good photo printer and some basic photo editing software are some of my favorite scrapbooking supplies these days! I have a Canon Pixma MP500 photo printer that I love to use for my scrapbook pages. Why do I love it so much:

  • It's wonderful to have the ability to print only the pictures I want to scrapbook, AND
  • I can print exactly what size I need for each layout.

Yes, it's easy to crop your pictures and make them fit into the space you want. However, sometimes you end up cutting things out that you didn't want to OR you have to cut a little more off than you wanted. Therefore, I like to crop my photos on the computer using photo editing software and then print the size I need. This way my layouts really showcase my photo. Give it a try!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

makes me want to go out and get a new puppy!

sworley said...

I love those pages, Kendra! I hope I can get proficient at the photoshop thing soon! I'm struggling!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs