Sunday, April 29, 2007

Getting Ready for Mother's Day...

I went shopping on Friday and saw this adorable K&Company Photo Cube kit. Everything you need for the project is included in the box, except your photos. I immediately thought it would be the perfect gift for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day since she always loves pictures of her grandchildren! One additional thing I did was that I used Modge Podge on the box before and after attaching pattern paper because I wanted it to hold up a little better. One other quick tip if you buy this kit, trim the paper just a tiny bit so it fits on the blocks without going over the edges that way it will stay in place.








K&Company K*ology Photo Cube Kit
Just add your own pictures ~ Easy Peasy!
AND ~ it too less than 1 hour to make!

4 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

I love your decorated cube Kendra! I love these kinds of gifts! So glad you had fun with your friend this weekend!

Unknown said...

wonderful! I especially love the last picture of the 4 of you!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

kendra, this is awesome! Your MIL is going to love this!!

Pam said...

LOVE this Kendra, I've been wanting to make a cube like this, I need to do it, LOL!! You are an inspiration!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs