Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A Little Birthday Surprise...

I haven't been feeling very creative the last few days. Tim has been out of town for 10 days and I'm just worn out. Since I haven't made anything new, I thought I would share something I made a few weeks ago. My friend Michelle had a birthday on March 21st so the night before, I decided to make her a card organizer with dividers and a matching card. She loved it, so the last minute preparations turned out just fine. When I have time, I always prefer to give a gift from the heart & my friends and family pretty much know they won't get something store bought from me. I know it takes extra time and effort, but if you give it some thought you can come up with some pretty cool stuff to make.

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper & Ribbon: SEI Winnie's Walls; Tin: Provo Craft; Ink: Staz-On; Ric-Rac: May Arts; Solid Cardstock: Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love this set Kendra, just love everything you do!! That paper is yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Kendra, this looks fantastic. Like Piris, I love everything you create.
I added a link to your blog to mine, I hope that's allright! Thanks for the birthday card beauty I got in the mail yesterday. It's amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs