Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TE Die Focus: Mini Envelope Die

Today I wanted to send out some sunshine to my friends using the fun Mini Envelope Die from Taylored Expressions!  I know lots of momma hearts are breaking right now because we have reached the time in our lives that we are sending our "babies" off for their freshman year of college.   This is what they worked for for the last 18 years and what we wished & prayed for them.  BUT... IT IS SO HARD LETTING GO!!!   So that was the reason for the pretty sunflowers and "sending you sunshine" sentiment.  


In addition to this fabulous die, I used the stamp set called A Bushel & A Peck.  Such a fun set for all occasions.  



I hope your day is filled with sunshine!

Supplies for my Sunshine Card:



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs