Friday, August 14, 2015

Create-A-Card Release from Crafter's Companion

Hi Friends ~ Happy Friday!!   Once again, sorry I've been so hit and miss on my blog.  Life is taking over right now with marching band and getting my daughter ready for college.  But it's all good stuff!

I wanted to pop on today and share a pretty new die with you that is coming out later today from Crafter's Companion.  There are 6 new US sized dies being released (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") & this pretty angel is one of them.


The die is called Christmas Angel and I've shown it here on a White Pearl & Pink Pearl Shimmer Step Easel card.  The embossed snowflake panels on each side of the card, are from the Nordic Christmas - Frosty Morning Embossing Folder. I cut out the pretty angel & embossed my snowflakes with my Cut n' Boss... oh wow, does it make things easier!



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs