Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day #2: Fine Feathers

Welcome to Day #2 of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks for August!  I love the southwest theme of today & I know you will too!



For my first card today, I used the new Southwest Cutting Plate for the background with TE Toffee Premium Cardstock.  Then I used the gorgeous Fine Feathers Dies and "dipped" the tips of the feathers in various colors of Memento Ink & then I added some texture with the new Weathered Embossing Folder. {supplies and links listed below}




My second card features more with Fine Feathers along with the new Ikat Embossing folder.



I trimmed the Fine Feathers in watercolor paper and then used watercolor markers to add the pretty shades of blues, yellows and oranges.




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released Thursday, August 6th!
Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Don't forget to leave a little love along the way for all of the designers!

Supplies for Feathers For You:



3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! I love both of your cards equally. Great way to show 2 completely different looks with the feathers. I esp love the aztec looking embossed backgrounds.

Sue D. said...

Both cards are great! I like how you embossed the feathers to give them some texture. The colors on the 2nd card are gorgeous and the coloring of the letters is a great idea.

Eileen L. said...

Very pretty cards. Love how you did your feathers and I really love the cutting plate.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs