Friday, September 26, 2014

TE: Pinspired by... Jen!

This month, the team is starting something new at Taylored Expressions.  We are picking some of our favorite TE Pins and recreating them into a new project.  Here's what I came up with...


I used the Leafy Branch & Friendship Blooms Dies for the flowers using some of the beautiful TE 100% Wool Felt (Carrot, Butter & Split Pea).  For the cardstock, I used the new Premium TE Cardstock in Pumpkin and Candy Corn and embossed the Candy Corn with the TE Lots of Dots Embossing Folder.  {links below}  The sweet little "thanks" is one of the free dies TE sends out with orders... isn't it sweet?


Here is my "Pinspiration" by Jen Shults ~ I just LOVE her card!


If you haven't visited the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Boards, check them out!



Supplies Used:


3 comments:

Danni said...

Pretty card! I like the flowers, so fabulous!

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful, Kendra...love the felt flowers and the ball fringe is sooo cute!!!

Jen Shults said...

Ack! This is adorable! Thanks for choosing my card as your inspiration!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs