Friday, September 5, 2014

New Art-Kure Sneak Peek!

Ready for a sneak peek?  Today Crafter's Companion is starting to show a new collection of images in the Art-Kure range.

I decided to use the new Route 66 image and stamped it on Kraft cardstock ~ kind of funny that I picked this image since I've never even been on a motorcycle.  LOL!  Anyway, after I stamped the image, I colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers (TN2, TN4, TN9) just to highlight some of the areas.  Next, I used Distress Ink (Antique Linen) to rough up the look a bit.  I cut a frame from the Die'sire Decorative Elegance Stamping Frame and lightly attached it on my card to use as a stencil.  I used Memento Fireworks Spray in Desert Sand and Tangelo and sprayed it over the card.  After a few minutes, I carefully removed the frame so the cool shape of the frame would show.    For the final touch, I added a sentiment form the Sentimentals - Memories are Made stamp set and trimmed it out with the Cameo Stamping Frame.




Ride On!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very pretty!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs