Tuesday, September 16, 2014

TE: The Birthday Celebration Continues!

Today I am continuing the birthday celebration for Taylored Expressions with a fun little birthday gift or treat bag.  How fun would this be to use for party favors for a little boy party?  


I used the Far Out Stamp set for the image and sentiments along with the matching Robots Die set for my gift bag.  Using the new TE Cardstock (color: Cookie Monster), I trimmed out the Sack-It Die twice, embossed the front of one of them with the Zig Zag Embossing folder, and then attached them with super strong adhesive.   



For some final touches, I stamped out the sentiments on TE Cherry Pop Cardstock, and then used the Simple Tabs and Label It dies to trim them.  I also added a star border in TE Granny Smith Green to each side of the gift bag using Reach for the Stars Border.  I then added the handle to the bag and attached it with a red brad.  Easy Peasy!

TE Supplies Used:



1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Ack! This is super cute and a fantastic idea! I love the embossing on the little bag.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs