Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Party Paws Happy Christmas!

Hi Friends!  Later today Crafter's Companion will be releasing some new Party Paws Christmas sets & they are adorable!!!  



I used the new Party Paws - Noel Stamp set and the "Christmas" sentiment from the Vintage Christmas Season's Greetings set.  For the big "Happy", I used the Die'sire Dies: Say It With Words; and the Just the Ticket die set.

To color my image, I used the following Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1, IG2, IG5, IG7, IG9; TB1; FS6, FS8; LG2, LG3, LG4, PP3, PP5, CR6.

This week Crafter's Companion US is celebrating it's 7th Birthday!  There are tons of giveaways and sales going on.  Check out the Facebook page for all of the details!

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I love the colors on this card!!! PINK!!
Such sweet coloring, too!

Lori Barnett said...

BEYOND CUTE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs