Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to School!

Well today is the day ~ it's back to school time for my kids.  I'm actually kind of sad about it because it feels way to early and the summer was very busy.   It might also have to do with the fact that my daughter is a senior and my son is starting high school... I'm just not sure where the years went.

To mark the first day of the school year, I made this sweet little card using products from Taylored Expressions ~ Shade Tree Cutting Plate & Made in the Shade 2 stamp set.  For the sentiment, I used a stamp from the Mischief Maker - Back to School Set.  


I hope all the kiddos have a great first day back to school!

Supply List:

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving this Kendra! Fabulous card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs