Monday, August 25, 2014

Create-A-Card Christmas Village Die

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I have a card featuring a new Die'sire Create-A-Card Christmas Die called Christmas Village from Crafter's Companion.  I used the bottom part of the 6x6 die with Silver Starlight Shimmering Cardstock and then ran it through my eBosser again after I cut it so it would emboss.  Then I rubbed Antique Linen Distress ink over the top so the embossed sections would pop.  The black snowflake background was made with the Black Pearl Shimmering Cardstock and embossed with the Let It Snow Embossalicious Folder.  The sentiment was added from the Vintage Christmas Sentimentals set called Home for Christmas and trimmed with the Cameo Stamping Frame.



Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Thanks for sharing!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs