Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Girl...

Today I have a special page to share for The Paper Loft's monthly sketch challenge and the weekly Scrappy Sunday Challenge for The Paper Craft Planet.  I even managed to use some Crafter's Companion stamps on my page ~ woohooo, it's a Triple Threat today for design team work ~ that never happens!

My daughter and her sweet dog Jazmine (or Jazz) have a very special bond ~ I love watching them together & was thrilled when I was able to get a few shots of them out in the yard this past spring.  For my page, I used pattern paper, letter stickers and the verse block from The Paper Loft's Everyday Life Collection.   The subtle burlap texture around the kraft edge of the page is stamped using the Ageing Beautifully stamp set & the white flourish is from the Flying Colors set ~ both by Crafter's Companion.  For a final touch I added a few burlap flowers from Little Yellow Bicycle.  



 Here's a close up of my focal point ~ my pretty girl.


Here's the Paper Loft sketch I used ~ but I flipped it.  Play along and you could be our guest designer for September!  Also play along at the same time on the Scrappy Sunday Challenge for The Paper Craft Planet.



Hope you can play along on the challenges this week.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful layout!!!Beautiful girl!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs