Sunday, July 21, 2013

Crafter's Companion ~ Christmas In July Day #1

Good Sunday morning and welcome to Christmas in July from Crafter's Companion!  This week (on Wednesday) we have some fabulous new holiday products being released ~ new beautiful Embossalicious embossing folders (designs in 6" & 8" square) AND a wonderful new collection of Christmas sentiment sets called Sentimentals.

For my scrapbook page below, I used the 8"x 8" Embossilicious Folder called Christmas Baubles.  I lined up and embossed my cardstock twice to continue the pattern across the top of my page.  Then added the gingham bows on top of each ornament.   The Merry Christmas sentiment is from new Christmas Magic Sentimentals stamp set.



Here's another view of the cool embossing folder...


Check back all week for more projects using our fun new products.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful lo!!!Love the embossing,Great idea for the bows!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs