Wednesday, July 31, 2013

"EYE" Love you!

Today on the Hambo Hoedown, we're having fun with EYELETS!  Yes, those long lost embellishments that are stuck in the back of your craft drawers.  The new digi image this week is this adorable One-Eyed Monster and I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers (see colors below).  To add some visual interest at the top of my card (and to use the challenge embellishment), I set orange and purple eyelets across the top of the green pattern paper.  Super easy and very EYE catching...haha!



Supplies:
Hambo Digi Image ~ One Eyed Monster
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park (Halloween collection)
Spectrum Noir Pens ~ LV2, LV3, OR2, OR3, LG4, LG5, IG1
Eyelets ~ American Crafts
Twine ~ Twinery

6 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

Great card Kendra! I love all the eyelets at the top and the perfect Halloween colors! Super!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love the vivid colors! The monster under my bed looks just like this!

Anonymous said...

I love this card Kendra! The colors are so much fun and the way you met the eyelet challenge was perfect!! Especially love the twine laced through them.
Great job~ Lyn

Jane Elizabeth France said...

oh yes Kendra, absolutely eye catching!!! your card is super cute and sooooo adorable.

Gabby said...

Sooo fun, cute and colorful! Love .)

Jeannie said...

I love all of the eyelets you used and the twine with all of these fun colored papers!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs