Sunday, March 10, 2013

GRS Sketch Challenge

It's SKETCH TIME!!!  The designers from Gourmet Rubber Stamps are all having a good time with this one!

For my card today, I used the new Butterfly image from the Laura Hunter Series.  This stamp lends itself beautifully for this sketch layout.  I added a touch of color to each butterfly using my Spectrum Noir Markers (GB5).  I also used the Flyaway Coveralls Background Stamp on the kraft cardstock and used the same tone of Memento Ink in Desert Sand.  The final stamped image is a sentiment from the Bonjour stamp set.



Here's the sketch!




Now I know you'll want to peek around to see who did what with the sketch ~ leave some love along the way because these girls have been working super hard lately!


And our VIP Guest Designer this month
Jeanne Streiff

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love this one, Kendra...the colors are dreamy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs