Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Outta this World!

It's a new week and I know I'm going to be confused what day it is all week long.  I love the long weekends, but they always mess me up!  Hope you had some down time and enjoyed a picnic or BBQ with friends/family this weekend.   We took the RV out & had a good time just enjoying our down-time together. 

Now on to the project of the day ~ I have this cute new set from Our Craft Lounge called Beyond the Universe & it's just adorable!   This new set is now available online from i{heart}papers and other great scrapbook or stamping stores.




Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (
Beyond the Universe)
Ink ~ Palette
Copic Markers ~ E07, R46, YR07, Y17, YG95, B91, B93, B95

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love your layout and your papers are perfect for this image!

MichelleY said...

What perfect camping weather....well....on Sunday and Monday! You must have been inspired since this card truly is "Outta this World" LOVE IT!!

Ida said...

Totally FUN card. That DP with the stars is just perfect for your rocket image.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs