Tuesday, September 13, 2011

fun new stuff.

Today's little creation uses a new stamp set from Hero Arts called Butterflies and Wildflowers.  It's a beautiful new set!  It actually goes with this pretty paper from Basic Grey called Indie Blooms ~ however, I really wanted to use this gorgeous paper from My Minds Eye called Sunshine (from the Lost and Found two collection).



Other Supplies Used from i{heart}papers:
Stamps: Hero Arts ~ Butterflies and Wildflowers; Market Stree Stamps ~ Comforting Florals
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye called
Sunshine (from the Lost and Found two collection)
Ink ~ Palette (Noir, Sunflower)
Gems ~ Kaiser

Pop Dots ~ Zva

2 comments:

Hochzeits DJ said...

Those are very nice cards with nice design! Like it a lot

Anonymous said...

Wow that's so creative! I love it. Glad I found your blog, too!

www.suite4e.com

I'm having a giveaway on my blog for free digi scrapbooking computer program ($40 value). Please stop by & enter!

http://www.suite4e.com/2011/09/monday-giveaway.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs