Friday, September 2, 2011

Blog Hop Day & the Challenge...


Welcome back to the final day of New Release week for Our Craft Lounge & Blog Hop Day.  You should have come to my blog from the button above.   Today on the OCL Blog we have pictures of all the sets ~ I know your going to LOVE THEM so if you didn't start there, you'll probably want to head back and start at the beginning.  If you get lost along the way, no worries... just go back to the OCL Blog and there is a list of hoppers there {since things don't always work out as we plan...}

My card today uses the new set called A Little Witchy ~ can you say ADORABLE!!!  I love this set & the bright fun Halloween colors to go along with it on this great Echo Park pattern paper.  I also added some Punk Purple Sparkly Fluff to the spider to make him super fuzzy! 


You can also play along this week on our weekly challenge ~ it's ANYTHING GOES!  Gotta love that huh?





Make sure you leave some love along the way on the hop because there are prizes up for grabs & I know you won't want to miss out!   All of the details are on the OCL Blog {have you gotten the picture that you probably need to check in there first ~ LOL}.

Your next stop is.... Debbie Fisher's Blog ~ or if her post isn't up go to Kim Yu's Blog.


31 comments:

Amber (bambi64) said...

cute, cute card. Thinking I need a y added to witch there and that would be me for this week. lol

Pam said...

Love it Kendra!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute card! My post went into draft but is up now.

Erica said...

Totally fun!

dawnmercedes said...

What a fun little apology note! I enjoyed the dangling spider!!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like how the spider hangs down.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Linda said...

this is my fav color combos for Halloween. Great card!

Carolyn King said...

ADORABLE....love the suspended spider! Too cute!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

So cute and I love the paper too!

Jennifer said...

Great Layout! Love the little spider that looks like he's coming to greet you!

Joanne O'Brien said...

Love the card. You are very talented!

MaGoooo said...

CUTE!!! You did AWESOME once again Sweetie on your design & coloring!! LOVE the "PUNK PURPLE" bling!!

AShu93 said...

That's one spider I wouldn't mind in my house.

Tammie Edgerton said...

Great job on all your projects over the last couple of weeks, Kendra! I can't figure out where you find the time! LOL!

amazonmother said...

so cute!!! love all of it!

Diana N. said...

Darling card! This is sooooooo cute! Love these stamps!

Vonnie G. said...

Too cute..great use of color...Love it

Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

I love your card

sharon g said...

How cute. I love halloween cards.

Elaine Sauer said...

I like the sentiment!

Gale said...

Cute.

:) Gale

Dori Shelton said...

So very cute! I love the layout and the spiderweb paper. Adorable sentiment!!

Broni said...

Oh my gosh, that's adorable, Kendra! And I love your pumpkin holder too!

Michelle Pearson said...

tee hee...cute card Kendra! :)

Karenladd said...

WAY CUTE!! Love this!

April said...

Really cute card. Great job!

Carol said...

Adorable project! I have really enjoyed seeing all the new stamps and ideas this week!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Melissa E. said...

I am not a Halloween gal, but even I could find a use for this card! Some days I'm a little more of a witch than others. LOL

Lydia said...

a lovely 'sorry' card xxx

lisa808 said...

Great card & sentiment!

Latrice said...

This sentiment is realy fun and great layout for this card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs