Monday, July 25, 2011

OCL & CHA!

Hi Peeps ~ as you know the semi-annual CHA trade show took place last week in Chicago.  I attended the show and helped OCL exhibit their new products.    So today, I thought I would share the few pictures I took while at the show.

Here's our booth all set up ~ 
(shhh....new product peek on the top row.)


Our Sales Manager Kimberly once we were all set up. 
Isn't the booth just so pink and pretty?


Wonderful samples from our talented Design Team.


My sweet friend and DT Member Lori Tecler
I have to say that Lori, Deb Felts and Lori McAree,
were all lifesavers last week working the Make & Take table for me!  
Thank you ladies ~ love you sooooooooo much!


Our sweet friend Lynn Mercurio stopped by the booth for a visit.


Didn't the booth turn out fun?  WHEW ~ another show in the books.  Now to get through the release ~ YIPEEEE. 

Come on back tomorrow for our monthly i{heart}papers DT challenge!

2 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

That's AWESOME Kendra!!! I'm soooo happy for you that you got to go!!! The booth looks fabulous!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Deb said...

Love you tooooooo! Our booth looks so pretty! Thanks again for all you do, my amazing friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs