Tuesday, July 26, 2011

IHP Challenge Day ... all for charity

Today the i{heart}paper designers are making projects celebrating favorite not-for-profit organizations.  Some of my personal favorites are for the animals ~ pets, wildlife, marine animals, etc....  If it swims, flies or has fur (and is alive) ~  I will probably support it.    This is the logo that inspired my project.


And here are some links for some of my favorite animal causes: Elkhart County Humane Society; ASPCA, World Wildlife Fund, San Diego Zoo, Humane Society of the United States, Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.

OK ~ Now I'm finally going to show my projects that were inspired by the logo above.  Now I realize it looks more like it went more the circus route, but I really tried to just make it all about the animals.

I used the Our Craft Lounge set called Circus, Circus along with pattern paper from My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup


Here's the banner ...



The peanut packets....


and the popcorn box & ticket stubs (using OCL's Crystal Clear stamp set)...


Now make sure you visit the rest of the i{heart}papers designers because I know they have lots of great projects to show you today.


Supplies from i{heart}papers:

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Wonderful creations Kendra! What a fun party scene you have created here! Thanks for sharing :)

Gretchen said...

OMGosh this is just adorable!! How very cute!

crazymom said...

Your projects are just adorable today! I love the bright colors. It is always great to see ideas other than cards. Thanks for the daily inspiration!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is adorable Kendra. Such a cute animal theme - perfect for a first birthday party. As I recall (about 35 years ago) my son's first birthday was a zoo theme too! These images are perfect and I applaud you on your charity pick.

whoistracy said...

I don't think this looks "circus" at all. This is adorable!! What a great idea.

Judy Rozema said...

I love your projects! So so cute. And the logo is very cool too! Great organizations.

Deb said...

Wow wow WOW! This is the cutest ever!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Yeah, what Deb said! This is awesome!

i {heart} papers said...

Wow! What an adorable little ensemble!

Lori said...

This is just too cute, Kendra! What a fun ensemble!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs