Monday, July 11, 2011

Inspired by...

Hi Peeps ~  

Yesterday I was searching around blogland and wanted a super simple card for my post today.  I found this adorable card by Alice Wertz using the Elegant Birds set by My Cute Stamps and really wanted to CASE it.  I used the My Minds Eye hot air balloon pattern paper from the Out of the Blue collection, as the background for the card.  Then I stamped the flower directly on the pattern paper.  So easy!



Supplies by i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Elegant Birds)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Out of the Blue)
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Lemon Drop)
Ink ~ Palette (Noir)
Copic Markers (Y17, R24, R27, YG95)

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Darling card! I especially love the bird sitting on top of the sentiment. SO CUTE!!

Carmen said...

oooh good find! the bird is rather cute indeed but i particuarly like the hot air balloon flight

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs